Understanding quantum technologies is an event organized by La recherche – INSA Strasbourg in association with QMAT (The University Research School “Quantum Science and Nanomaterials”) and with the support of PASQAL, Région Grand Est and the Feynman Foundation whose objective is to bring together experts active in the field of quantum technology, especially in the Grand Est region.
Registration is free but obligatory: https://lnkd.in/enxup48r.
The first 50 registrants to the event will be the lucky winners of a printed copy of the book Understanding quantum technologies by Olivier Ezratty (volume 1).
The event will be opened by Pierre Grussenmeyer, Director of Research at INSA Strasbourg and by Neil Abroug, Coordinator of the Coordinator of the National Quantum Strategy.
Theme: How can the Grand Est Region become a new Quantum HUB?
ROUND TABLE 1: QUBIT PLATFORMS & QUANTUM COMPUTERS
– Shannon Whitlock – QMat
– Chayma Bouazza – Business developer at Pasqal – the first french startup on quantum simulation and quantum computing
– Jonathan J. Attia – Quantum standardization expert and the chair of the IEEE P3120™ Working Group for Standard for Quantum Computing Architecture
– Olivier Ezratty, author of the free eBook “Understanding quantum technologies”
ROUND TABLE 2: FROM INITIAL TRAINING TO QUANTUM INNOVATION
– Eddie Smigiel – INSA Strasbourg
– Guillaume Chereveau – INSA Strasbourg
– Michel Kurek – Feynman Foundation
– Denis CAVALLUCCI – INSA Strasbourg